娱乐 and Wellness Center
NMT 娱乐 and Well-Being Center updated Policies and 程序
- SAFETY COURSE for use of the bouldering wall: 学生(5美元.00) and non-students ($15.00) must take the safety course. 注册 斯科特在 斯科特.email@example.com and purchase the course 在这里.
- 储物柜租金为15美元.1年00元. 支付 在这里. A gym staff member will assist you with your locker combination once you have paid.
- Gym memberships must be purchased online. 支付ments are no longer accepted in person. The Gym's store front can be found here: NMIMT M-Mountain Mall
- Single Day Passes are available. The fee for a single day is $5.00. 必须带准确的 现金.
SPRING SEMESTER Hours (1/15)
Monday - Thursday: 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
Friday: 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sundays: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Winter Break Hours (12/11 - 1/14)
星期六:上午9时至下午5时 & 周日上午11点至下午5点
Sun 12/24, Mon 12/25, Sun 12/31 & 星期一1/1:关门
新政策 & 程序
- A new magnetic stripe card is 要求 to enter the building. Be sure to scan in at the front desk EACH TIME YOU ENTER THE FACILITY. NMT ID Cards are 要求 for staff and students and other members will be provided an appropriate card for check-in purpose.
- Please bring a sealable water bottle from home. We encourage the use of reusable bottles that are easily distinguishable as your own.
- Be mindful of others near you, and those waiting to use a piece of equipment. DO NOT USE MULTIPLE MACHINES AT ONE TIME, ESPECIALLY DURING PEAK HOURS.
- Multiple disinfectant spray bottles are placed around the weight room. 请清洁 your weights/benches/machines after use.
- If you or a member of your household are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, or feel ill in any way, please 呆在家里 and do not return to the gym until your symptoms have subsided.
- ONLY new members will need to complete a COVID-19 liability waiver form before their membership can resume.
娱乐 & 幸福通讯
The NMT 娱乐 and Well-Being Center program shares in the educational mission of the university by offering opportunities to experience personal growth, social development, improve physical and mental health, and to develop lifetime leisure skills for a healthier lifestyle. The department organizes, administers, and promotes a broad program of competitive, recreational, and educational activities for students, faculty, and staff members at 威尼斯人app下载.
NMT 娱乐 and Well-Being Center
The Rec and Well-Being Center comprises two large multipurpose gymnasiums, a newly renovated weight and fitness room, a new training bouldering wall, one racquetball court, and one squash court. Additional recreational areas include a large, multi-use athletic field, multi-use turf court, and a sand volleyball pit.
Students, employees, and members of the Socorro community can use Tech’s athletic 设施. A valid student, faculty or staff identification card OR member magnetic swipe card is 要求 for entry to the Rec and Well-Being Center. 每个人都必须刷卡 in before using the facility. Full-time students and NMT employees are eligible to receive passes for their spouse and dependent children (between the ages of 12 and 21). If a membership card is lost or stolen, a replacement swipe card is $10. 费用 for Rec and Well-Being Center use are identified below:
Students, faculty and staff as well as Socorro community members are encouraged to take part in intramural sports which are held year round. Socorro community members pay an intramural fee of $15.每场00.
If a student is interested in developing a specific sporting skill or interested in participating in a higher level of competition, the 娱乐 and Well-Being 体育 俱乐部 program can provide just that!
The department employees a handful of students every semester. The positions include; gym/weight room attendants, referees for soccer, volleyball, basketball and softball AND score keepers for various sports.